DUTCH DESIGN WEEK
Dutch Design Week 2020
17 — 25 October
The future of design can and should be increasingly oriented towards reducing waste and plastics. In this year's exhibition at Dutch Design Week, we want to highlight our Design Community's vision, with a curated path through research projects on biomaterials and innovative sustainable furnishings, to let the visitors discover what awaits us tomorrow.
DDW 2020 will take place both ‘live’ and online, so, being part of Materialized exhibition, your pieces will be showcased within our location, but also virtually.
In case of cancellation of the ‘live’ event, you’ll be refunded of the participation fee, excluding the virtual and digital services costs.
For further info about it please contact our customer service:
5611 SE Eindhoven, Paesi Bassi
Like last year, the exhibition will take place in the Pennings Foundation gallery. It's perfectly located in the city center of Eindhoven: a few minute's walk from Central Station between other important DDW hot spots such as Van Abbe Museum, Kazerne, and the Eindhoven Design Academy Graduation Show at the Campina Fabriek. After being a showroom dedicated to Italian furniture, this space became the first gallery in the Netherlands specialized in photography.
Isola Design District was founded in 2017, to create a network of exhibitions and installations in the Milanese neighborhood Isola during Milan Design Week, aiming to be the favorite destination for emerging designers and independent design studios or brands.
During Dutch Design Week 2019, in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, Isola Design District was the first and only Italian design district ever to take part in a foreign design event. Now it's an integral part of the program.
Finally, in June 2020, Isola Design District also became an online curated platform. Giving even more visibility to its design community all year round, with several digital services such as designer profiles, project pages, interviews, articles, virtual exhibitions, and much more.
FROM MILAN TO EINDHOVEN
Dutch Design Week 2019.
From Milan to Eindhoven, for the 2019 edition of Dutch Design Week, Isola Design District hosted 35 hand-picked designers at Pennings Foundation Gallery for the exhibition "Unlimited Design – Dutch Edition".
The idea was to take visitors to a journey between projects and installations focused on innovation, sustainability, craftsmanship and new materials, exploring design in all its forms, opening the doors to experimentation and contamination of different knowledge and disciplines, going beyond the product and its function.
Why exhibit with us?
Isola Design District is constantly evolving and has become a reference for journalists, companies, buyers, and design lovers, who always look for new names and projects in the design industry, especially focused on sustainability.
We are proudly featured on
Visit our profiles
What you will get exhibiting with us
at Dutch Design Week 2020
– The registration fee for DDW 2020
– Dutch Design Week communication (website, map, social media, ecc.)
– Press Office and PR
– A spot at Pennings Foundation Gallery, that will be chosen by our curatorial team according to the project
– The set up of your space within the exhibition, which will be managed by our logistic team
– A dedicated section in the official booklet, that we’ll distribute across the city of Eindhoven
– The Basic Plan on our digital platform or discount on the Pro Plan, for one year.
– A dedicated section within the DDW page on our website, with a link to your profile
– Mention in one of our Newsletters, reaching over 25k design professionals and lovers
– Feature in an article on Isola Design Magazine, that will be directly linked to your profile on the platform
– Mention in the official press release, with the possibility of being featured by our media partners
– 20% discount on the participation fee for design students and 2020 graduates